Some time ago I came across an interesting article on how to make a device that will simulate the feeling of a vagina. This masturbation aide was very cheap to build, as it only requires two items.
- 1 piece of 2 1/4" OD (Outside Diameter) PVC pipe that is 3" longer than your penis.
- 1 length of bicycle inner tube that is 4" longer than the PVC pipe. Cut and wash it to remove any dirt, talc, and any other matter that could leave marks on your penis.
- After cutting the PVC pipe, smooth the sharp edges of the tube ends with fine sandpaper or a file to give them a smooth, round edge. This edge is necessary for the second part of the device.
- Once the tube is all sanded, drill a 1/4" hole in the side of the tube to allow air to escape once you start to insert your penis.
- Next, take the length of bicycle inner tube (4" longer than the tube you cut and drilled), insert the inner tube through the middle of the PVC pipe, and then fold and work the inner tube over the outside of the pipe for about 2". This may take a bit of work, but it is worth it in the end, I promise. Do the same to the other end as well, and ensure that the inner tube is not twisted in the middle of the pipe, or you might not get your penis inserted.
- Now that you have folded both ends of the inner tube over the pipe, you are ready to have some fun. Apply some K-Y Liquid or other water-based lubricant over your penis, and insert it into the artificial vagina you have just made. Pump the tube to simulate humping action. If the lubricant starts to dry out, just add a few drops of water into the open end and keep pumping.
- After you have ejaculated, just hold your finger over the breather hole and rinse the inner tube under running water. Your device should give you lots of good service, and if the inner tube ever breaks or wears out, just replace it, and you are ready to go again.